Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Confession

I am eating Ben and Jerry's Fudge Brownie ice cream while I watch the Biggest Looser. Do you see a problem with that? It is a big problem for me. For some reason, me watching Biggest Looser = me eating crappy junk food. To make me feel worse, my mom told me once how much she loves the Biggest Looser and that she used to do the treadmill while she watched. Seriously??? I wish that was the effect it had on me.

p.s. I am out of ice cream, please send more chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. Then I won't tell you what I'm doing when I watch The Biggest Loser. :) I seriously LOVE this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that picture of Logan in your sidebar? He looks SO much like my Jack--I think that every time I look at his adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha !! That is awesome !! You deserve to enjoy yourself as you watch others sweating in pain :)

    ReplyDelete