Thursday, December 17, 2009

fla la la la la

For family night this week, we went and saw Santa at the mall. It happened to be pet night and I swear the dogs people brought were the size of horses. The kids loved it. I could not believe that Sam was not nervous at all, and Logan didn't cry either. Jack colored Santa a picture and brought paper and a pencil to ask for his autograph. I have given up having all three boys smile at the same time. This was the best we got and I love it. It shows what it is really like - Jack not looking straight ahead pulling strange faces, Sam not smiling pulling strange faces, and Logan not being sure if he wants to laugh or cry. Perfect!

Today was the 2nd grade Christmas program at school. Tyler is on a plane to Nebraska, so I took Logan and Sam all by myself. (Please send chocolate) We actually sat next to some friends, so they helped hold Logan and keep him busy while I held onto Sam. It was standing room only, and I was lucky to get one seat for all of us. Jack was darling. He waved and smiled before it started, but he was very serious when the program began. He sang with all of his heart and looked so handsome up there with the other kids. It was an interesting program with Christmas numbers from all over the world. They had drums and maracas. It was fun to watch the kids getting into the beat. The 5th grade orchestra also played. They were very excited too. Sam liked the music, and Logan ate his sock. Good times. Sorry it is a bad picture, I didn't bring my good camera.

1 comment: