Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coming to you from Dayton Ohio

Another business trip, another hotel room...It seems that is the only time I have lately to blog. I have very cute pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes on my computer at home. Never got a chance to blog them. Sorry, just imagine a cute Jack the Army boy (face paint of course), Sam the Superman (sprayed black hair with a little curl in front), and Logan the darling dancing elephant. Something about the costume made him dance. Doesn't that sound cute? I also have pictures of the pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and carving pumpkins.

Oh, by the way it was Tyler's birthday on the 7th too and I made him another delicious apple pie. Happy Birthday Tyler, maybe I will get you a present by Christmas :) I would list 38 reasons why I love you, but I really don't have time for that either. I could totally do it though. I have known you now for 23 years - can you believe it?!?

I am really looking forward to a week off for Thanksgiving!

2 comments: