Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scout Camp

I love Camp Easton! I have been helping out there for the last 5 years when I can. Last year Tyler went with the kids, but this year I couldn't miss it. There was a jungle theme and our boys were cobras. We had a fun cheer and skit. The water front activities at Camp E are the greatest! The boys also love the BB guns and archery. I just love listening to their funny conversations and being outside with them where they can run and play and be stinky little boys.  I also enjoy bribing them with cookies and candy.

Other activities include: songs, skits, geo-caching, hikes, cooking, fire starting, stories, games, relay races, swimming, fishing, canoing, and much more!
Tyler, Isaac, Elijah, Jack, Zach, Gavin, and Jarett



No comments:

Post a Comment