Friday, February 12, 2010

You can buy happiness, sometimes...

This little boy was having a bad day. He didn't know why and neither did I. While at Target, I wandered past a stuffed Yoda. The very same Yoda I searched for but never found for Christmas. The Yoda that slipped away and has bothered me ever since. I drove Sam in his shopping cart with his sad eyes and his sniffy nose to an aisle all by ourselves and showed him something special that I was going to buy him. He was so excited. He hugged and kissed Yoda and plopped him next to him in the front of the cart. He did not let go all night long and he never stopped smiling. After his bath he insisted on wearing his Star Wars - Clone Wars p.j.s and carried around his Star Wars blanket. I asked him if I could take a picture, and he was thrilled to comply. Now that is a happy kid. Total cost $19.99. So worth it!

4 comments:

  1. Anything Star Wars makes boys happy- even Husband ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Definitely worth the $19.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target always makes me feel better, too. And, man, is he CUTE!! (the boy, not the Yoda...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Star Wars... it has made many generations happy !! :)

    ReplyDelete