Sunday, January 15, 2012

2011 Catch Up - Teacher Christmas Gifts

It has been a while since I have had a chance to make cards or do anything creative, but when Jack was in kindergarten, I kind of went a little overboard making his teacher handmade gifts.  Since Sam has the same teacher, I felt a bit of pressure to make something cute.  Not to mention the fact that my kids have the greatest teachers, and I really did want to do something special for them.

I made them these cute card sets (8 each) with matching boxes.  I used empty envelope boxes and covered them in the same paper that I used for the cards.  I included a bag of kisses and wrapped them all up in a cute gift bag.

I love the way they turned out!

1 comment:

  1. They are DARLING, of course! I love that you covered the empty envelope boxes.

    The pictures of the boys are so cute--I love seeing each of their personalities come through. I hope your Christmas was wonderful!

    Miss you!

    k

    ReplyDelete