Friday, March 16, 2012

2011 - Christmas

Catching up is getting a bit ridiculous, but I am almost done.  I have an issue with posting out of order, so this is just the way it has to be :)!

We had a new video camera on Christmas morning, so I didn't take as many regular photos as usual.  We had a lovely Christmas.  We spent Christmas eve afternoon with friends, stayed up late wrapping presents, performed our Christmas Eve rituals of opening PJ's, reading Christmas stories, and leaving cookies and a note for Santa.  Then the three little monsters went to bed with dreams of sugar plums dancing in their heads.

There was enough snow on the ground to make it a nice white Christmas.  This is what it looked like from my front window.

Jack and Sam woke up at 7 am; they were dying to go into the living room.  I snapped a quick picture of the presents before we let them loose.

Then we had to wake up Logan.  He really did not want to wake up.  He didn't care if "Ho Ho" had been there; he didn't care that there were gifts to open, and he didn't seemed bothered by his brothers jumping and squealing right next to him.
Then I tortured them by making them sit in front of the tree in their cute new PJ's to pose for pictures before they could open presents.  My pics were fuzzy, not sure what I did there, sorry.

Then Logan fell asleep during the pictures, and that was really funny!

He woke up in time to open his presents.  Logan is really into Lion King this year.  He watches it several times a week.  He was thrilled with his talking Simba.
The big favorites for the year were Jack's new bike, Sam and Logan's new iPads (V-tech kid style), my camera tri-pod, Tyler's new windshield and car detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment