Saturday, August 15, 2009

I have a blog!


Today is a great day to start a blog. I was having a hard time thinking of something to write -especially since I am just giving into peer pressure, so that I can be as cool as my sisters in law. Sam took care of everything for me. While I was hiding out at the computer, he was working on creating a fantastic blog entry introduction for himself and our family. Today is his 3rd birthday. He requested a Ben-10 cake, and I came up with a lame idea that thrills him and makes Martha Stewart cry. As I typed, he came to me screaming and with a very dirty face. I thought he ate dirt, but when I followed him into the kitchen, it was obvious that eating dirt was not the crime that had been committed today. I guess he liked his cake. It looks like 3 will not be a whole different than 2. Pray for me!


p.s. It is official, I have a blog and I don't know how I feel about it.

4 comments:

  1. You feel AWESOME about it. Well, at least I do...

    Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am in love! I am so excited that you have a blog. I swear it changed my outlook on motherhood. It will be fun to keep up. Thank you for making this sacrifice, it will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, hurray, hurray! If I would have known that was going to work, I probably would have tried it a long time ago :)

    I would like to hear more about "Snip". . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I, for one, am glad you fell for the peer pressure. :) LOVE your blog title!

    ReplyDelete