Friday, September 25, 2009

Love Mom

Dear Sam, No, I will not leave that baby at the zoo. Some day I hope you will understand. And P.S. That baby's name is Logan!

Dear Jack, I know that it is NOT FAIR that when you are at school I took Sam to McDonalds/bought him a treat/bought him a toy.

Dear Sam, Stop telling Jack and Dad that we went to McDonalds to get a coke and a cookie.

Dear Weight Watchers, I don't care how many points is in a McD's cookie and a coke. Some things are necessary.

Dear Tyler, yes I am serious please stop by Little Caesars to pick up some cheese pizzas. No I don't want to know how many times we have had Little Caesars this week/month/year, and hey guess what is not hot and ready at our house - dinner!

Dear Logan, I am sorry that I fed you peas. I don't like them either. Hope you are happier with squash next week.

Dear Jack, No I will not give you a prize to go potty, you have been potty trained for 4 years now, and yes I know it is not fair.

Dear Sam, I will buy you a CAR if you will stop pooping in your pull ups!

Love,
Mom
XOXOXOXO

3 comments: