Saturday, September 26, 2009

Six Months Old Logan Boy!

I cannot believe it; Logan is six months old today. Logan is a sweet little social thing. He loves to be on the ground exploring everything around him. He rolls from front to back and back to front, and he just started sitting up and crawling a little bit. He has funny old man hair with some pretty bad cowlicks. I still can't decide what color his hair is going to be. He loves oatmeal cereal, and sweet potatoes. He loves to talk and squeal, and he is very ticklish. He is pretty intense and can go from totally happy to a magnificent temper tantrum in 2.2 seconds. He is a fantastic sleeper and eater. I can not imagine my life with out this sweet little boy. When I left the room this morning, he started to whine ma ma ma ma. That is the first time I have heard him make an M sound. Life is good.

A little note about this shirt. When Logan was born, Sam made up this song. - Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, Yogan is Super Duper. We have called Logan Super Duper ever since. Both Sam and Logan have this shirt, and when Logan wears it, Sam has to wear it also.

3 comments:

  1. SIX MONTHS??? That can't be possible. He looks so much more like YOU to me than the other boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I am excited to see the changes for myself. I didn't even know you guys were coming. Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it has been 6 months. He is absolutely adorable--I want to squish him! I need to see him (and Jack and Sam) in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete