Monday, March 19, 2012

I didn't do everything!

I was scolding Logan for something the other day, and he sassed back saying, "I didn't do everything!"  He meant, "I didn't do anything."  I tried to keep a straight face like I do when he says, "You not the boss of me" and other lovely phrases that make me want to scream at him or laugh at him.

Then I looked around.  First, Logan was half naked (pretty normal), he had emptied a bag of cereal all over the floor and stomped on it to grind it all up, he had emptied several containers of toys out onto the floor.  He had dumped a bottle of water out onto the carpet after taking a few swallows.  There was a soap bottle in the toilet (luckily, not flushed).  There were dirty little hand prints all over the walls.  Then I realized that HE DID EVERYTHING! 

2 comments:

  1. Good thing he is crazy adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I can only imagine the damage our three little boys could do if they were together!!!!

    He is darn cute, which I'm sure is the reason he's still alive. :)

    ReplyDelete