Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Big Mama

I definitely have developed a thick skin by being the mother of little boys. Even when the comments are innocent, sometimes they still leave a little bruise.

Sam: "You my big sister."
Me: "I'm not your sister, I am your mom."
Sam: "You my Big Mama, and you Logan's Big Mama too."

Jack said something about caffeine, and I told him that it had been a whole week since I had any caffeine. His reply...
"Oh, that is why you have been so grumpy."
NICE!!!!
He then came up with an idea. He said that I could have a sticker chart and every time I didn't drink Coke, I could put a sticker on the chart. When I had it filled out, I could get a prize. I asked him what the prize was and he said, a great big Coke. He was a little concerned that he might not have the money to buy me that Coke though.

p.s. I really was grumpy, but only for one day.

2 comments: