Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

It was Tyler's birthday on Saturday. His parents came to town for the weekend and we had lots of fun. Tyler and I even got to have a date on Friday with NO KIDS. We went to a Thai restaurant, so that Tyler could have sushi and other yummy things.

On Saturday we opened presents, ate at Red Robin with the whole family, and then came home for homemade apple pie. It was fun to have Tyler's Boise Aunts and Uncle come join us. Too bad, I did not think to take a picture of everyone. I did take a picture of Tyler and the boys while he was opening presents. Can you tell how excited Jack and Sam get when someone has a birthday? I also took a picture of the pie. Tyler requests my homemade apple pie every year instead of a cake. I keep making it because he tells me over and over again how wonderful it is and it makes me feel all happy and domestic.

Thanks for being such a great husband and dad - we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tyler. If I get you your present, you will forgive me for always being late? I am going to blame it on the hunting season:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tyler!! It sounds like a wonderful day---I miss birthdays at Red Robin!

    I wish I could taste that apple pie...it looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete