Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Global Warnings

You know when you pick your kids up from school and ask them what they did today, and they tell you that they can't remember. Well sometimes Jack remembers and this is what he has shared so far this week.

Mom trees make air...giggle giggle
Homework is made of trees...giggle giggle giggle
Homework causes global warnings! laughing so hard he snorts.


(learning about Pilgrims)
It was so fun today, we had a play.
My part was awesome.
We got to make up our parts, well the other boys made it up, but I didn't argue because I loved my part.
(what was your part)
I got to hold this guy down while three other Pilgrims shot him.


Did you know Marijuana was a plant that grows in fields or houses and stuff?
It is a drug and it is really bad like that crystal meth stuff.
(that's right Jack, so if anyone ever tries to give you a plant or pills or anything like that you should not accept them)
What if it is a Venus Fly Trap?
Mom, if someone gives me a Venus Fly Trap, can I please have it?
(sure)
What if someone comes into my room and they touch it because they don't know it is a Venus Fly Trap then it bites their finger off? That would be cool. Hmmm, I wonder how it swallows the finger.
(so glad he got so much out of his health class, hope he doesn't accept Marijuana from someone who tells him it is a Venus Fly Trap)

2 comments:

  1. I love the after school stories!! they are my favorite!! However I could go without the Girl drama stories..... geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Jack can teach Rachel some drug lingo. She uses phrases like, "Don't drink drugs."

    ReplyDelete