Friday, November 20, 2009

Too Soon!

Look what the little monkey figured out this week. Doesn't he look so proud of himself? I am not ready for this. He also found the dog dishes and had a little snack - GROSS! I have some serious baby proofing to do this weekend. Logan will be 8 months old on the 24th. He is way ahead of any of my other babies as far as mobility is concerned. He is very independent and wants to be down to get into his own trouble as long as he can see me. He does not like to be left in a room alone and will follow me out as quickly as he can. It's like having two puppy dogs in the house right now.

Please ignore the snotty nose. Logan and Sam both have little colds this week. So far, nothing serious.

Apart from the snot, how fun is waking up to this little guy!?! Even if I did get in at 3 am after watching New Moon with 35, way too old to be so excited when a teenage boy takes of his shirt, women in my ward. I will have to make another post on my Twilight experience soon. It has definitely been memorable.

3 comments:

  1. That grin!!! What a dolly.

    So you went to the midnight showing??? We'll have to compare notes after I go tonight with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had 35 ladies from your ward go to a movie at midnight??? Wow, maybe I am planning the wrong type of activities. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Mike. I can't wait to see all of you!!!!!!!! I am SO SO SO very happy you have a blog:)

    ReplyDelete